We are monitoring the COVID 19 pandemic closely and remain committed to helping our patients stay safe during this time. We intend to be a pediatric covid 19 vaccine provider once it is approved by the FDA for emergency use. We have implemented some changes to our standard procedures in order to minimize potential exposure to illness.
- Our waiting room is closed. Please wait in your car and call us at 843-871-2588 to notify us of your arrival. Our staff will direct you from there.
- We will be screening all persons in a patient’s party for possible COVID sx prior to entering the building (fever, chills, cough, runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, exposure to COVID positive person, current quarantine)
- Well checks or chronic med checks may need to be rescheduled if the patient or caregiver accompanying the patient is triaged to be at risk for COVID 19.
- Masks are required for EVERYONE under the age of 3 who enters the building, regardless of vaccine status. This rule is in place to protect our vulnerable patients under the age of 5 who are not yet eligible to receive a vaccine.
- Curbside exams and testing will be provided for all sick visits that are deemed to be at risk for potential COVID 19.